Helix was founded in 2003 by Dr. Cindy Gordon, CEO and Founder of Helix Commerce International Inc, a company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. With global clients spanning: North America, Europe, South America, Asia and Australia, Helix brings world-class innovation, collaboration and social know-how to tackle both longer and shorter term customer needs.
The brand promise of Helix is simply: “ We bring passionate innovation, collaboration and social growth expertise to help our clients realize a desired new future.”
What is unique about us?
- We have a strong blend of skills ranging from: Tier One Fortune 500 organizations in diverse operating roles, serial entrepreneurs in early stage web centric ventures, partners in tier one VC and Professional Service firms.
- We bridge well complexity and global scale enterprise needs to also designing and executing sharper and more nimble practices from emerging organizations.
- We are global thought leaders with over 20 plus books and hundreds of white papers completed in our core competency fields of: innovation, collaboration, portals, and social.
Who are some of our clients?
- Communication and High Tech (ex: AMDOCS, Bell Canada, IBM, Microsoft, Rogers, SAP, Siemens)
- Financial Services (AMEX, BNS, CIBC, Citicorp, INACCT, ING, TD, etc)
- Government and Not for Profit (Canadian Cancer Society, Family Health International Inc, Government of Ontario, Federal Government of Canada, The Swiss Government)
- Pharmaceutical and Health Care (Astra Zeneca, Ontario Medical Association)
- Retail (Canadian Tire, Grand and Toy)
- Real Estate (Tridel)
- Ventures and Emerging (CEO Fusion Center, Eloqua, Future State IT, Medworxx, QuickPlay Media, TechLearning, Touch Town TV, View 22)