What we do:
Collaboration is “working together with a common sense of purpose.” Organizations that develop collaboration competencies, and operating practices perform 30-50% better than non-collaborative organizations. The world’s most profitable organizations invest more in talent management, leadership development and collaboration enabling business practices. At Helix, we believe Collaborate or Die. Examples of our collaboration experiences are:
- developing and deploying a global strategy internally and externally for e-Collaboration for a Tier one Mobile solutions provider;
- conducting a cultural assessment of collaboration leadership behaviors, and developing a customized program for collaboration competency development for a tier one logistics company,;
- designing and developing a customized collaboration platform for a sales and marketing organization to improve online collaboration for competitive intelligence, project management, NPI Operating practices; and
- developing customized collaboration portals to meet client specific needs.
What is unique about us?
- We are leading authorities on collaboration and wrote the first book on Collaboration Commerce.
- We have expertise in developing Communities of Practice (CoPs) leveraging diverse collaboration software.
- We bridge strategy to full program execution fundamentals, with proven expertise in IBM, Microsoft, and other leading e-Collaboration solutions.
- We bring rigourous methods, leading practices, case studies and proven experiences to our client engagements.
- We just don’t use the word collaboration – we live the brand promise.
What our clients say about us:
- “Helix brought world-class methods and leading practices to develop a world-class strategy and change journey roadmap to our organization, supporting both our internal and external business needs. We highly recommend Helix.” Senior Director, Tier One Mobile Firm
- “We needed to bring together diverse global researchers fighting AIDS. We decided we wanted to use global collaboration wiki practices. Helix helped us do the requirements, design, prototyping environments and training our staff. The outcome was excellent – we have created new bridges to help us save lives. “ CIO, Family Health International Inc.
- “We wanted to invest in collaboration business technology. Helix evaluated our culture and leadership behaviors and advised us to spend a year working on leadership training and developing a clear baseline on collaboration culture indices. They helped us design a new system to measure collaboration, innovation and process excellence. They saved us time in going down the wrong path. Refreshing Orientation.” SVP, Business Transformation, Global Logistics