Customer & Market Requirements
What do we do?
We deliver value to our client’s global customers in innovative and collaborative ways! We use unique approaches to accelerate our customer go to market needs. Our offers include:
- Market Research Services – we provide both macro and micro research approaches, using primary and secondary methods rooted in proven leading practices;
- Customer Requirement Services – we use next gen, innovative customer-centric engagement techniques. We leverage agile, collaborative, observational practices like: crowd-sourcing, ethnographic discovery, ideation visualization, polling, scrumming, use cases with value indicators. We also use traditional methods such as interviews, observational patterning, research surveys, etc.; and
- Customer Loyalty Diagnostics – we analyze rapidly customer current state problems, leveraging your base line trends, augmented with deep customer probes, to determine root causal issues, help you prioritize growth pathways forward, and develop a roadmap to turn around customer erosion issues, or accelerate customer experience practices to secure higher customer loyalty outcomes.
Our customer and market requirements service offerings are designed to be agile, innovative and sustaining.
What is unique about us?
We use next generation, collaboration and innovation practices leveraging:
- over twenty years of successful customer and sales operational leadership experiences in leading brands like: Accenture, IBM, Xerox, etc.;
- strategic business development know-how from over twenty years of experience helping early stage ventures, either investing, sourcing capital, or leveraging our powerful global networks to support their growth needs; and
- proven customer and market requirements methods and toolkits, taking our know-how from enterprise complexity to agile emerging solutions to create new possibilities.
What some of our clients say about us:
Microsoft: “Helix helped us plan for our our India market penetration for our new CRM solution offerings and look at the contradictory market research patterns to drive a successful sales coverage foundation that was realistic to support our growth needs” – Microsoft Executive
SAP: “Helix helped SAP do a number of customer requirements research projects, ranging from research in EMEA for their new banking applications, to conducting channel research for emerging markets, to developing new SaaS product application(s), and identifying fresh strategic approaches to C level executives.” – SAP NA Executive