What we do:
Transacting online is a simple concept, but it is easy to get lost in the myriad of security concerns, privacy concerns, design and user experience options, technology platform and user behaviours. Examples of Helix experiences with our clients include:
- selecting technology platforms and architecture;
- creating design options / user experiences;
- identifying and prioritizing user needs against drivers and priorities;
- researching and supporting solutions for audit security and privacy concerns;
- designing approaches and practices to increase participation in e-Commerce channels; and
- identifying and solving problems (such as user drop) with existing e-Ccommerce installations.
What makes us unique?
- Having grown up in the internet world, we’ve seen what works and does not work.
- We’ve spent decades experimenting and using both enterprise and emerging platforms to find the combinations that work.
- At the end of the day, Helix considers technology an enabler. Key to any successful e-Commerce strategy is understanding the customer, and we spend much of our time understanding who your customers are, what motivates them and benchmarking you to your competitors.
What our clients say about us:
- “Helix helped us evaluate our global competitors e-Commerce experiences against our offerings, \identify our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, and developed focused short and long term recommendations to improve our current state. We have no reservations recommending them.” CMO, National Accounting Not for Profit Association.
- “Helix helped us research global FSI CIOs on their banking e-Commerce customer requirements, and understand how best to develop a compelling new set of solution offerings to bring to market.” SVP Marketing FSI, SAP EMEA.