What we do:
We help our clients develop their go to market strategies. Examples or our experiences include:
- developing a smarter and more integrated sales coverage (direct and indirect) strategy to enter a new market;
- architecting an integrated solution offering with more compelling value proposition(s);
- executing “hunt” coverage on big bets to increase win rates;
- developing a robust go to market strategy for a new product/service business model;
- researching competitive intelligence to support marketing business planning needs;
- setting up customer advisory counsels to support growth and ecosystem needs; and
- developing compelling business cases that win the order.
What is unique about us?
- We understand that growth and coverage need to be global. No longer can any company focus only on its local borders.
- We help our clients develop their go to market plans, using agile and collaborative methods rooted in innovation and growth acceleration approaches.
What our clients say about us:
Amdocs: “Helix helped Amdocs do a global benchmarking growth program to identify state of the art leading practices based on longitudinal validity to create foundations of excellence for a new CRM product offering.” – SVP, Product Development, Amdocs.
SAP: “Helix helped us conduct competitive market intelligence to support our SMB VAR partner customer needs. They brought rigourous approaches, value and sensitivity to gathering our customer needs, and providing strong recommendations for future growth.” – SVP Marketing, SAP