Mergers & Acquisition
What we do:
Helix partners are former venture capital, fortune 500 and early stage CEO’s with strong go to market commercialization successes in both enterprise and early stage markets. We know what it takes to get an M&A transaction done successfully in both the pre-planning to the post merger integration realities. Examples of prior client experiences are:
- supporting a global multi-national to help identify M&A opportunities for Business Process Management (BPM) mid market companies for acquisition; conducting due diligence, etc;
- conducting post merger integration (PMI) support services for a F500 organization;
- researching M&A opportunities for virtual wallets for global FSI organization;
- sourcing M&A private equity partners to support client’s growth capitalization needs; and
- developing buy-out exit strategic business development programs to help distressed portfolios.
What is unique about us?
- We bring comprehensive M&A methodologies, and tool kits to support our client’s M&A needs, including governance practices, risk assessment frameworks, performance and score carding practices,
- We are operators by background, augmented with tier one professional service firm and venture capital training backgrounds, so we focus on rapid integration outcomes to achieve value realization outcomes and reduce risk.
What our clients say about us:
- “Helix brings strong M&A market research expertise to meet clients business needs, with a solid M&A foundation of what it takes to do pre M&A but also to do the PMI program and support needs to bring the transaction home. “ President, EDS FSI Division (Now HP).
- “Helix has strong expertise in M&A in driving a practical operational get in done orientation. They are easy to partner with, and are strong in change management and culture integration needs – one of the major areas that is key to M&A success.” VP M&A, Bell Canada.