Social & Digital Media
What we do:
You may have heard that America & Canada are two of the most active online countries, with online activity accounting for 30% of all media time (and rising). Perhaps you hard that 50% of this time is spent on Social Media, with a 90% year over year list (and 40% for video). Perhaps you know that Social Media is growing at 3x the overall growth rate of the internet, with 35+ age groups being the growth segments? In short, at Helix, we help you leverage this for business results.
- Social Media is best deployed in a measured, purposeful way.
- Social Media tools should be aligned with business & organization strategy.
- Social Media should provide a meaningful impact to the organization.
- Social Media is best integrated with broader strategies, operational priorities relevant solution sets, & tactical marketing plans.
What makes us unique?
- While execution can be put in silos, Helix is one of the firms positioned with an understanding of how tactical social programs fit into the larger, organizational strategy and deliver results. We’ve been there ourselves, as award winning entrepreneurs and c-levels / partners in global firms. For a technology so pervasive and fast, it is key to see the big picture, quickly.
- We actively publish leading research and publications in social media to help keep our clients current and differentiated. Select publications include:
- Whitepapers: Web 2.0 Rules at Work, Web 2.0 Tools
- In short, we understand the need for tactical programs, policy changes, change and culture management, business cases and formal training processes, and understand that this need is contextual.
What our client’s say about us:
- “Helix delivers world-class social programs helping advance our organization’s knowledge and operating approaches to using social for internal and external business needs.” Senior Manager, MTS Allstream
- “Tackling Enterprise Risk and Policy formulation for Social requires working with a partner that understands how to take the complex and make it simple. They brought proven frameworks, policy experience know-how, leading practices and training programs to servicing our needs.” Senior Manager, TD Bank
- “One of our challenges was educating our senior executives and senior managers to understand the value of social. They brought leading practices, cases and strong knowledge to help us move our social strategy programs forward. “ VP IT Strategy, ING
- “Our challenge was having a compelling business case for social to demonstrate its value. Helix helped us execute the right messages to have our executives, stop, listen, and approve scarce investment dollars to unlock our lack of social knowledge.” VP, TD Bank